Saturday 15 May 2021

Short Story Competition

I hit a snag with a short story I wrote recently. The story was so sad I  had trouble editing it. Every time I tried to proof read it, I ended up crying so much I couldn't see the words clearly. It didn't matter how many times I read through it, I kept breaking down. 

So its very good or very bad. Either way, if there are mistakes, I can't see them through the tears. Can't release it yet as it has been entered into  competitions.

The photo on the right is of a piece of artwork called Discarded Memories.

I called my short story Hope but maybe I should have called it Crushed Memories.

Dan O'Sullivan's Daoine Maithe Fantasy Adventure Series of 4 Books - Click here to get the 4 books in one download for only US$3


Chakaia Booker, American, born 1953, Discarded Memories, 2008, tires, wood, metal, and paint


No comments:

Post a Comment