Sunday 20 December 2020

Advertising Kindle Book on Amazon - How to successfully market your book. Use of keywords and phrases.

This type of advertising was new to me. I ended up watching a Kindlepreneur course on marketing books on Amazon and I have to say it was fantastic! 

They went through each step of the process and focused on how to get the maximum exposure for my book and how to control the cost. They also have a good amount of info on how to maintain my ad once it is live and how to ensure I alter it to ensure it remains productive.

I highly recommend this course. It was easy to follow and I was able to stop the video and create my ad as it went. 

One of the focuses was on keywords and phrases - hugely significant! I now have hundreds of relevant and useful keywords with little effort. I bought a program called Publisher Rocket and it worth it! Saved me hours of working out keywords and phrases. Now I have over 300 in place and it didn't take very long. Next time I use the program it will be even quicker as I am now familiar with it. 

Seriously, this was a great find. 

Here is the site where I found the course:   https://courses.kindlepreneur.com/

Here is the site where I found Publisher Rocket:    https://publisherrocket.com/

I am releasing Book 4 THE FREE on the 23rd of Dec, so we will see how this advertising goes. BOOK 4 - 23 Dec (Available for pre-order now.) 

Search for Daoine Maithe on Amazon.

    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=daoine+maithe+The+Free&ref=nb_sb_noss 

No comments:

Post a Comment