Friday 18 December 2020

Re-writing chapters

Sometimes when I start re-reading and editing my work, I discover some bits are boring. I have the option to try to make the paragraph/page/chapter more interesting, but to be honest, the best solution I have found is to delete the entire paragraph/page/chapter (and in some case several chapters) and take the story in an entirely different direction. That is not difficult. If it is boring, I get rid of it and write a better chapter tomorrow. Sometimes it is better for me not to try to write the same thing. I like to think outside the box. That’s one of the reasons Fantasy is so easy to write. Anything is possible.

I release Book 4 - "The Free" in 5 days, so for the next few days you can get Books 1, 2 and 3 for free.




GET BOOKS 1, 2 and 3 for FREE on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=daoine+maithe&ref=nb_sb_noss


No comments:

Post a Comment