Wednesday 16 December 2020

Advertising your New Release Book

I dedicated today to advertising the upcoming release of Book 4. I googled a gazillion places (some free and some paid) to advertise and promote and sifted through each site one by one to ensure they would accept Fantasy Adventure. It was easier than I imagined it might be. Last three books I didn't do enough of this. Now I intend to drive the advertising and promo work as hard as I can for the next week leading up to publication and then keep it going for as long as possible. I'll report back and let you know how successful it was and which advertising sites were worth the payment. Feeling very positive about all this now.

The link is up on Amazon and available for purchase from 23rd Dec.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08QVDSGG4/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=daoine+maithe&qid=1608177411&sr=8-1


No comments:

Post a Comment