Friday 1 January 2021

Amazon Reviews on New Book - I need bookworms and avid readers - Please help.

I really need help from all the most dedicated avid readers and bookworms out there. People who like great adventure stories.

It seems the hardest part of publishing a new book is getting people to leave reviews. Part of the problem is that you can't review a book unless you have spent $50 on Amazon in the last year. So if most of my readers are not in that category, bad luck to me!

If you like fast-paced, easy to read, action packed adventure, if you have already spent $50 on Amazon tin the last 12 months, I would love to have you review my book.

Today I joined all 4 books into one file (with convenient bookmarks) and uploaded it for sale as a complete 4 book series for $3.00 (US). 

Please, if you are in a position to do so, I really need some good reviews to get started. The previous 3 books had great reviews, and I would love to see if readers like the new book (The Free) just as much.

If you like the book, or the series, please leave a good review. I would really appreciate it and be grateful for this help. You can even just leave a 5 star rating without actually writing a review.

Here are links to review Book 4 - The Free or the Series"

The Free

http://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?&asin=B08QVDSGG4

Series

http://www.amazon.com/review/create-review?&asin=B08RW38RM3




No comments:

Post a Comment