Saturday 23 January 2021

Can a little dog break into the big dog book publishing arena?

Can a little dog break into the big dog book publishing arena?

Yesterday when my husband got home, our little dog jumped out of the car and saw two massive waist-high dogs at the top of the driveway. Peppah - my 30cm high maltese, poodle, shih tsu, saw them and raced up the driveway bark-shouting and drove them back to their own yard where they stood cowering and looking scared. 

After we nearly wet ourselves laughing I thought, yes I can do this. It just takes a lot of tenacity and guts to keep going until I get the result I want.

If you want to read all 4 fantasy adventure books, one download for only $3.00 US here is the link. Just paste it into your browser and you can download entire series in one.

Please have a read and if you like it, leave me a review. Very grateful if you can do this. Thank you.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RW38RM3/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4

Or go to Amazon and search for Dan O'Sullivan Fantasy Adventure Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment